POLICIES OF THE ESTABLISHMENT
Appointments & Cancellations
- Services are by appointment only.
- All Retightening | Interlocking appointments require a Non-Refundable Deposit, worth 50% of the service, to be confirmed. Appointments that are not confirmed may be cancelled.
- All Establishment appointments require a Non-Refundable Deposit or Commitment Fee to be confirmed. Appointments that are not confirmed may be cancelled.
- These deposits should be made within 24 hours of booking.
- Please arrive to your appointments at least 10 minutes early.
- If you are running late please call at least 30 minutes before your appointment start time. Text messages are unreliable and it is unlikely that we will see it.
- Retightening appointments are scheduled every 4-6 weeks. Any maintenance after 6 weeks will be considered overdue.
- All new guests are required to have a Consultation.
- Consultation fees are separate and apart from service fees
- Exact cost of requested services (specifically Loc Establishments) will be discussed during our Pre-Booking | Consultation Session. The booking site contains the average cost and details of each service.
- If you are running late please call. Text messages are unreliable and it is unlikely that we will see it.
- We do our best to be prompt with every appointment. We understand that weather and circumstance may cause you to be delayed. However, if you arrive 15 minutes late you may be asked to wait, reschedule or modify (shorten) your appointment in order to honour our next guest’s appointment.
- If we are still able to accommodate you after you arrive 15 minutes late, you will be charged a $50 late fee (for every 15 minutes you’re late) in addition to your service fee.
- If you are late and we are unable to accommodate you and your appointment must be cancelled you are subject to cancellation fees* since the spot cannot be filled by another guest in such short notice.
- If you are late and you are accommodated, if there is a guest behind you your appointment will end at its originally projected end time. For example: your 2-hour appointment was at 10:00 am and you arrived at 10:18 am, it is assumed that your service began at 10:00am and it will end at 12:00pm with full service charge whether or not the service is completed.
- *Your non-refundable deposit amount = Cancellation Fee
Change of Services
- You may be required to reschedule your appointment if you change the type of service you originally booked. Changing services can result in longer service times and/or additional fees.
- This includes styles or repairs of any kind as it adds extra time to the service.
- Please try to inform us at least 24 hours in advance so we can try to accommodate you.
- For every week after six weeks post-maintenance, add 30 minutes to your appointment time. Fees for overdue appointments will be charged accordingly.
- If you are overdue and booked an appointment with insufficient time, after the scheduled time has elapsed the appointment will end. If your hair is not completed you will be required to book a new appointment, at a different time and pay for an additional appointment.
- If you are booking a new Loc Establishment you will be asked to place a Non-Refundable deposit | Commitment Fee. A picture or copy of the bank transfer receipt is needed to confirm your appointment.
- If you are booking a Retightening | Interlocking Maintenance appointment, you will be asked to place a Non-Refundable deposit of 50%. If you desire, you can place a deposit of 100% but 50% is required to confirm your appointment. A picture or copy of the bank transfer receipt is needed to confirm your appointment.
- Balances can be paid in Cash, via the Online Payment Portal or via Bank Transfer (preferably if it’s an interbank transfer)
- Tips are accepted but are not a requirement for service.
- If you are a current client of Locsurious and you refer a Microlocks Establishment client who then has their service completed with us, you will receive $100 off of your next service.
Salon Etiquette & General Courtesies
- Only guests being serviced are allowed into the salon area. Please do not invite anyone into the salon space during your service, this includes children.
- Should you have to bring your child, do notify us ahead of time.
- You should arrive to your appointment with your hair and scalp freshly and thoroughly cleaned (hair must look and smell clean) unless you booked a Hair Washing session within your maintenance service beforehand.
- No smoking, vaping or drinking of alcohol is allowed on the compound.
- Please ensure we have the correct phone number and email address on file so that you can receive appointment reminders.
- If you arrive extra early to your appointment please sit tight until your appointed time. We won’t be able to accommodate you any earlier than your scheduled time unless we have reached out to you to come in early.
Cancellations & Refunds
- There are no refunds unless we, the service provider, cancel the appointment. In the event that this occurs your full deposit will be refunded immediately.
- We value your time as our guest and set aside time exclusively for you, therefore, we require a full 24 hours notice of your intent to cancel or reschedule your appointment in order to accommodate others who wish to be serviced.
- Appointments cancelled in less than 24 hours notice are subject to Cancellation Fees*
- If you schedule an appointment we assume you will be coming. If you are a no show for your scheduled appointment your deposit will be forfeited and we will be forced to deny you future appointments. Please call before your appointment time to update us if your arrival is being delayed.
- If you cancel an appointment more than 24 hours before your service time your non-refundable deposit will be held as Salon Credit which you can use within 30 days. After 30 days all funds are forfeited.
- An appointment modification to remove a service is considered a cancellation and requires a full 24 hours notice or you’ll be subject to a Cancellation Fee*.
- If you book a 3 hour appointment and the Stylist finishes your hair in 2.5 hours, you will not be credited 30 minutes as the entire time slot was set aside for you. Please book times accordingly – your complementary follow up appointment 4-6 weeks after your Establishment date will provide your average service time.
- Your non-refundable deposit amount = Cancellation Fee*
- We understand emergencies happen but it is necessary that we make up for lost service time. The policy will apply to all last minute cancellations including emergencies. It’ll be left to our discretion whether or not to uphold the policy. It is important to keep the line of communication between yourself and your Stylist open to allow accommodation for unforeseen circumstances.
- All sales a final. There are no refunds.
- Fees are non-transferable.
Location | Parking
- Location address will be sent after the appointment is confirmed with its Non-Refundable deposit.
- Secure parking is available on the compound.
- Photographs and/or video will be taken during the service. Exceptions: Persons wearing head coverings for religious reasons.
- We reserve the right to take photographs / videos of our work for advertisement, documenting and demonstrative purposes. Photos and videos may be used in subsequent years and no monetary considerations shall be paid.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
Locsurious reserves the right to change their Policy & Operating Times in the future.
- If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms please inform us.
- If you or persons you were in contact with were diagnosed with COVID within two weeks of your appointment, please inform us.